Insuer | Asset Manager
Sustainable Investments Analyst-Salary between £30,000 and £40,000
Are you someone who has a passion for investments and possess strong analysis? We have an exciting opportunity to working in the CIO team is responsible for the delivery of the investment related goals and ambitions in line with Aviva’s Sustainability Ambition.
A bit about the job
The purpose of the role is to support the integration of ESG and sustainability considerations across all products and investment processes working closely with the investment teams. Your role will support a broad range of topics including supporting in the development of solutions to enhance product and investment outcomes across both Customer and Shareholder Funds and supporting UK Life’s Stewardship Code reporting process as well as supporting the review and challenge a range of sustainability metrics.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Experience of working with insurers and asset managers in the design and implementation of investment solutions, mandates and processes
- You will have an awareness of ESG or climate risk and how to apply this to an asset portfolio
- Manage workload & relationships in a flexible, dynamic and proactive manner
- Desire and ability to understand/sense check, and validate the information and conclusions being produced
- Ability to engage with other regulatory frameworks where required
What you’ll get for this role:
- Starting salary between £30,000 and £40,000 (depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications)
- Generous pension (starting level Aviva contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- Family friendly parental and carer’s leave
- 29 holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- Aviva Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
- 21 volunteering hours per year
Aviva is for everyone:
We are inclusive and welcome everyone – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of our people are smart working – spending around 60% of their time in our offices and 40% at home.
To find out more about working at Aviva take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Klaudia Kmita-Adegboro a call on 07553728537 or send an email to email@example.com.