Website Aviva Investors
Insurer | Asset Manager
This is a great job for someone with excellent knowledge of sustainable megatrends and sustainable investing trends (including SDGs).
A bit about the job:
As a Senior Analyst your job role is to ensure that the Sustainable research that underpins Aviva Investor’s Sustainable funds is robust, up to date, and applicable to an Asset Management environment. You will deal with the prioritisation of research agenda, including potential thematic research programmes to ensure robust delivery of Sustainable Outcomes (regulatory and reputational risk, tied to scrutiny of Sustainable funds). You will play a key role as the decision maker/escalation of company approvals and overrides (risk taking and consideration of delivery of sustainable objectives and to avoid accusation of “green washing.” In addition to this the successful candidate will need to support the delivery of systematic approaches to defining “Sustainable” and “SDG Alignment” to help operationalise processes and improve fund monitoring and reporting Alongside supporting the management, mentorship, and training of junior members of the team.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Good knowledge of investments particularly Listed Equity and Fixed Income, and specifically an understanding of how sustainable investment objectives may impact portfolio construction/investment decisions.
- Good knowledge of prevailing client rends, including frameworks, preferences, and industry labels/regulations.
- Demonstrable sustainable knowledge through Undergraduate/Postgraduate education or CFA/PRI courses
- Able to work collaboratively with other team members/stakeholders in the business.
What you’ll get for this role:
- Generous pension scheme – Aviva will contribute up to 14%, depending on what you put in
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- Family friendly parental and carer’s leave
- Generous holiday entitlement plus bank holidays with the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- Aviva Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
- 21 volunteering hours per year
Aviva is for everyone:
We are inclusive and welcome everyone – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of our people are smart working – spending around 60% of their time in our offices and 40% at home.
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, send an email to GlobalRecruitment@avivainvestors.com.