Website Autodesk Foundation
Job Requisition ID #
Make an Impact with the Autodesk
The Autodesk Foundation invests in startups and organizations using design and engineering to positively transform our industries to being more sustainable, resilient and equitable. We are seeking a valued Impact Investing Analyst to help source, diligence and support Autodesk’s global impact investing portfolio across our three investment theses: Energy & Materials; Health & Resilience; Work & Prosperity.
You’ll Work As Part Of a Valued Member Of The Autodesk Foundation, And Broader Impact Team, To
Reporting to Autodesk Foundation’s Impact Investing Lead, the Analyst will support, and overtime lead, all elements of the impact investment process – spanning thesis development, sourcing, due diligence, deal execution and portfolio management.
- Support deal sourcing and initial evaluations.
- Perform detailed due diligence of potential impact investments, including impact forecasting, management, product, market and financial analysis.
- Help refine back-end investment infrastructure through nurturing co-investor networks of like-minded funds, accelerators, and corporates.
- Conduct sector and industry analyses to help sharpen our investment focus.
- Help review and manage a portfolio of 50+ global, high impact ventures using design to solve pressing social and environmental challenges.
- Analyze and distill portfolio findings for Autodesk Foundation’s Board of Directors.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills. Familiarity with market, financial and business model analysis.
- A passion for impact investing and sustainability.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- 5+ years of work experience that translates into understanding technology innovation and/or impact investing. Ideally this is in a related field (VC/PE, startup, product management, investment banking, corporate development, strategy consulting, etc.) with an emphasis on climate change or social equity.
- Students enrolled as a full-time MBA or Masters student at an accredited program in the United States with at least one academic term to complete post internship.
- Excited to learn the inner workings of a corporate foundation and have a hand in shaping the future of the Autodesk Foundation.
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.