Are you an experienced client engagement leader with a consultative approach? Do you have a passion for climate change and a desire to have an impact? Are you keen to join an industry-leading team to support a large internal and external network of colleagues and clients execute upon climate change strategies and action? If so, then we’d love to hear from you in connection with this new role focused upon bringing value for our clients as they execute upon their climate change strategy.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we craft decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organisation, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What The Day Will Look Like
You’ll be working closely with the Aon Climate leadership team and colleagues across Aon to deliver climate-change related client engagement in the financial institutions sector. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Crafting and managing cross functional teams to initiate, develop and enable strategic relationships with clients
- Leading client engagement in collaboration with and independently of Aon’s network of client facing colleagues
- Maintaining client collaboration in the execution of ‘strategic partnerships’
- Continually improving the way the team implements upon its mandates and responding to the evolution of client needs and our business
- Build pipelines in partnership with growth operations and provide progress for regular reporting
- Surfacing opportunities for Aon to improve the Climate Change value proposition, e.g. through innovation and new third party capability and partnership
- Working with multiple teams globally across a multitude of regions and solution teams
- Being a subject matter in green finance and how climate issues impact the financial sector, keeping a close eye on industry news and development
How This Opportunity Is Different
This is a phenomenal opportunity for a passionate client engagement leader, like yourself, to utilise your financial institutions knowledge and drive for climate change in a brand-new role and for a practice within Aon that’s still in it infancy. You’ll be empowered and supported by a strong leadership team and your work will have a tangible impact upon the ongoing success of this highly visible and most respected team.
Skills And Experience That Will Lead To Success
- Experienced as a client and sales engagement leader with consultative approach, emphasis on discovery and long term relationship development
- Interest and passion for climate change and sustainability, with an ability to keep on top of industry developments. Ideally a good understanding of net zero, green investing, green finance policy trends, key players in the private and public sectors
- Specific Financial Institution and green finance expertise
- Ability to understand clients’ climate related needs and connect them to a diverse set of Aon solutions
- Collaborative approach with a good judgement to find opportunities to introduce team mates, colleagues and capabilities to the client engagement
How We Support Our Colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work… and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.