Website Allianz Global Investors
Insurer | Asset Manager
Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
At Allianz Global Investors our people enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. If you are looking for a fast-paced working environment, you are resolved to cultivate and expand your talents and relish a challenge, then join us now!
We are committed to giving our people – experienced and energetic professionals alike – the opportunities and experiences they seek to thrive and gain personal fulfilment. We will work with you to craft your own career, develop your personal growth, and align your achievements with your ambitions.
Are you passionate about sustainable investing and like to gain insights the asset management business? Then our working student position is an excellent opportunity to put your knowledge and personality into practice. We offer the chance to develop your proficiencies and experiences in an exciting and challenging environment. Within our Sustainable Investment Office you will work on diverse projects related to sustainable investing and support us in day to day management of the Sustainability team.
- Participate in global sustainable investing topics (e. g. Sustainable product development, Sustainability Initiatives, Exclusions, Sustainability Labels, Sustainability Regulation)
- Preparation of presentations and other sustainability related content
- Ad-hoc support of members of the Sustainable Investment Office
Given the exposure provided in this role, you need to enjoy working in a diverse and highly energetic environment. In particular, we are looking for the following capabilities / experiences:
- You are enrolled in an accredited college or university studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in Finance, Business, Economics or related field
- Previous experience in sustainable investing preferred
- You have advanced computer literacy in MS-Office (esp. Powerpoint and Excel) and strong analytical skills
- An outstanding command of German and English, written and spoken
- A reliable, detailed and service-oriented working attitude as well as strong interpersonal skills
About Allianz Global Investors
Allianz Global Investors is a leading active asset manager with over 700 investment professionals in 23 offices worldwide and managing EUR 673 billion in assets. Data as of 31 December 2021
We invest for the long term and seek to generate value for clients every step of the way. We do this by being active – in how we partner with clients and anticipate their changing needs, and build solutions based on capabilities across public and private markets. Our focus on protecting and enhancing our clients’ assets leads naturally to a commitment to sustainability to drive positive change. Our goal is to elevate the investment experience for clients, whatever their location or objectives.
Putting our clients’ needs first, behaving in an open and transparent way and treating people fairly means acting with integrity. We respect difference and diversity and reward individual performance as well as teamwork. We offer a collegial culture based on strong values, taking individual responsibility, and dedication to mastering challenging tasks. To harness the power of innovation, we invest in the development of our employees. We encourage you to make an impact in a diverse, international, technology-enabled, and increasingly agile environment. If you feel inspired to elevate the active asset management experience, this is the place for you.
We are committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing assistance to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need support to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com