Website Allianz Global Investors
Inusurer | Asset Manager
Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
At Allianz Global Investors we foster a culture of professionalism, fulfillment, and an inclusive working environment. Do you want to be part of a leading active asset management company? Then join us now!
Allianz Global Investors is seeking an intern for the Sustainability Team, reporting to the Head of Sustainability Research. The Sustainability Research is looking to develop in-depth, high quality and forward-thinking thematic research around the firm’s three main areas of focus in sustainability (Climate Change and Transition, Planetary Boundaries and Inclusive Capitalism). This role is based in Paris.
You will support the team on a broad range of responsibilities from company, sector and thematic.
This is an exciting role providing someone with the opportunity to help our company develop Sustainability Research. You will join the Global Sustainability Research Team at one of the world’s leading asset managers with a strong commitment to Sustainable and I mpact Investments and will exchange with several stakeholders in different functions and all of AllianzGI’s global locations, a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team.
What You Will Do
- Undertake company ESG analysis
- Contribute to the Sustainability sector Research
- Contribute to the thematic research on sustainable themes
- Support the Investment Platform and other team members on ad hoc requests
What You Bring
- You are enrolled in an accredited college or university studying toward a Bachelor‘s or Master‘s degree with a specialization in Sustainable Development
- You are highly interested in sustainability and sustainable investing
- You have excellente communication and presentation skills, with clear and concise articulation of ideas and concepts
- You have strong analytical skills, a high level of accuracy and keen attention to details
- You are flexible to cover different subjects and help team members when it is required
- You have a strong motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are an excellent team player and have a self-reliant working style
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English
- French internship agreement (“convention de stage”) mandatory
What we offer
- “ New Normal”, it’s not news to us: As a global company, we’ve known the hybrid model before it was ‘in’. Work flexibly according to internal guidelines (e.g., hybrid model/ flexible working hours)
- Investments for the future: Access to pension/ savings plans/ Allianz products
- Shared success: Company share purchasing plan
- Support for what matters: Mental health and wellbeing programs
- Investments in your career: Career opportunities within the entire Allianz Group
- Investments in your skills: Comprehensive learning and development offerings, including certifications and professional qualifications
- … and so much more!
About Allianz Global Investors
Allianz Global Investors is a leading global active asset manager.
We invest for the long term and want to create value for clients every step of the way. We do this by being active – in how we partner with clients and anticipate their needs, and build solutions based on capabilities across public and private markets. Our focus on enhancing our clients’ assets leads naturally to a commitment to sustainability for positive change. Our goal is to enhance the investment experience for clients, whatever their location or goals.
Putting our clients’ needs first, behaving in a transparent way and treating people fairly means acting with integrity. We encourage a collegial culture, that supports individual responsibility. We invest in the development of our employees to maximize the power of innovation.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, we are committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to helping applicants with any disabilities. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Great to have you on board.
If you feel inspired to promote the active asset management experience, this is the place for you. Join our diverse, international, technology-enabled, and agile environment. Simply upload your CV in English to apply for this position! If you need support to navigate our websites or at any stage during your application, please send an email with your request to email@example.com
To Recruitment Agencies:
Allianz Global Investors has an in-house recruitment team that sources great candidates directly. Therefore, Allianz Global Investors does not accept unsolicited resumes from agency or search firm recruiters.
When we do work with recruitment agencies, that engagement is formalized by a contract. Fees will only be paid when there is a contract in place.
Without a contract in place, we will not accept invoices on unsolicited resumes, even if the candidate was ultimately employed by Allianz Global Investors.
Finally, please do not contact hiring managers directly.
[please translate into your local language]
36990 | Asset & Investment Management | Professional | n.a. | Allianz Global Investors | Full-Time | Temporary