Website Allianz Global Investors
Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
At Allianz Global Investors our people enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. If you are looking for a fast-paced working environment, you are resolved to cultivate and expand your talents and relish a challenge, then join us now!
We are committed to giving our people – experienced and energetic professionals alike – the opportunities and experiences they seek to thrive and gain personal fulfilment. We will work with you to craft your own career, develop your personal growth, and align your achievements with your ambitions.
- Contribute to active stewardship practices including engagements and proxy voting;
- Contribute to thematic engagement projects and issuer-level sustainability research;
- Conduct corporate governance and stewardship-related regulations analysis and feed into internal policy review;
- Support stewardship team on policy development, preparing presentation decks and utilizing data tools;
- Excellent performer in academics / in a relevant subject with respect to sustainability and strong analytical skills;
- Passionate about sustainable investing and active stewardship, and with good knowledge of sustainability;
- Excellent communication and presentations skills, clear articulation of ideas and concepts;
- Self-motivated, self-directed, good organizational skills;
- Excellent team player;
- Strong written and spoken English skills; proficiency in Mandarin is a plus.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office; other programming/data analysis skillset is a plus
- We may consider to extend the internship on a part time basis after this summer internship depending on the intern’s performance.
About Allianz Global Investors
Allianz Global Investors is a leading active asset manager with over 600 investment professionals in over 20 offices worldwide and managing EUR 521 billion in assets. Data as of 30 September 2022.
Total assets under management are assets or securities portfolios, valued at current market value, for which Allianz Asset Management companies are responsible vis-á-vis clients for providing discretionary investment management decisions and portfolio management, either directly or via a sub-advisor. This excludes assets for which Allianz Asset Management companies are primarily responsible for administrative services only. Assets under management are managed on behalf of third parties as well as on behalf of the Allianz Group.
We invest for the long term and seek to generate value for clients every step of the way. We do this by being active – in how we partner with clients and anticipate their changing needs, and build solutions based on capabilities across public and private markets. Our focus on protecting and enhancing our clients’ assets leads naturally to a commitment to sustainability to drive positive change. Our goal is to elevate the investment experience for clients, whatever their location or objectives.
Putting our clients’ needs first, behaving in an open and transparent way and treating people fairly means acting with integrity. We respect difference and diversity and reward individual performance as well as teamwork. We offer a collegial culture based on strong values, taking individual responsibility, and dedication to mastering challenging tasks. To harness the power of innovation, we invest in the development of our employees. We encourage you to make an impact in a diverse, international, technology-enabled, and increasingly agile environment. If you feel inspired to elevate the active asset management experience, this is the place for you.
We are committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing assistance to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you need support to navigate our websites or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Active is: Allianz Global Investors
AllianzGI completed the transfer of investment teams (including 87 Investment Professionals) and USD 101bn of assets they manage to Voya Investment Management as part of a strategic partnership. Two thirds of the assets continue to be managed on behalf of AllianzGI clients outside of the US.