Website Allianz Investment Management
Insurer | Asset Manager
Allianz Investment Management (AIM) is the investment management arm of the Allianz Group, responsible for managing the risk/return profile of its approx. € 700 bn investment portfolio. Our global network of more than 500 employees in over 60 countries is organized in regional hubs located in Munich/Stuttgart, Milan, Minneapolis, Paris, and Singapore. It offers multifaceted career opportunities for outstanding investment talents.
AIM provides the perfect opportunity to embark on or continue your international career. AIM continues to grow and supports its employees to do the same. We believe that work should be rewarding, and that good work should be rewarded. We offer opportunities and strive for excellence. And our actions are guided first and foremost by high ethical standards and our sense of commitment to society.
As a key part of the investment process at Allianz Investment Management SE, you will be supporting the Sustainable Investing team on ESG integration in investments topics. We actively integrate ESG aspects into our global portfolio and expect you to have prior knowledge or interest in sustainability related topics as well as financial markets and investment management. You will not only support with regular ESG reporting and data screening topics but also have the opportunity to work on ongoing ad-hoc projects in this area.
- Support internal ESG related projects and processes
- Support ESG related monitoring and reporting of the ca. EUR 700bn portfolio
- Contribute to analyses of big amounts of investment and ESG related data
- Support ongoing projects (ESG data, research and analytics, SDG mapping, decarbonization pathways analysis)
- Support data collection, transformation and pre-processing for ESG related model developments and validation of analytical model results
- Ad-hoc requests (e.g. preparation of presentations, portfolio analysis, thematic research)
- Maintenance of the department-specific information platforms (Allianz Connect, SharePoint)
- Advanced stage of your degree in Business Administration, Economics, Financial mathematics, Operations Research, Data science or Engineering, or Political Science with a genuine interest in capital markets, finance and sustainability
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word; Power BI, VBA and SQL would be a plus
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Excellent team player that enjoys working in an international environment
- In-depth academic knowledge of, or great interest in, capital markets and sustainability topics (e.g., climate change, ESG data, impact investing)
- Good academic performance
- Prior work experience through internships would be a plus
- Ability to work in English
In order to consider your application properly, we kindly ask for the following documents from your side: CV, Cover Letter, Employer testimonials / references or recommendation letters (if any), University grades/transcripts of records and high-school transcript (if possible) and your current Certificate of enrollment. Please upload these documents when applying for the role.
Desired start date: ASAP
Temporary position: 6 months
23110 | Asset & Investment Management | Student | Allianz Investment Management | Full-Time | Temporary
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.