Insurer | Asset Manager
Allianz Investment Management (AIM) is the investment management arm of the Allianz Group, responsible for managing the risk/return profile of its approx. € 800 bn investment portfolio. Our global network of more than 500 employees in over 60 countries is organized in regional hubs located in Munich/Stuttgart, Milan, Minneapolis, Paris, and Singapore. It offers multifaceted career opportunities for outstanding investment talents.
AIM provides the perfect opportunity to embark on or continue your international career. AIM continues to grow and supports its employees to do the same. We believe that work should be rewarding, and that good work should be rewarded. We offer opportunities and strive for excellence. And our actions are guided first and foremost by high ethical standards and our sense of commitment to society.
As a part of the ESG Implementation department at Allianz Investment Management SE you will be supporting the global ESG in Investments team. There are two primary topics you will focus on: supporting the dissemination of sustainability expertise across our business, and supporting our corporate ESG engagement program. We actively integrate ESG aspects in our global portfolio and expect you to have prior knowledge and interest in sustainability related topics.
We welcome applications from students that are in the advanced stages of their degree and that are seeking a working student or internship role (or combination of both), for six months or longer.
- Coordinate, prepare and debrief engagement calls including pre call planning, drafting meeting minutes and record keeping, assessing outcomes and preparing follow ups topics
- Perform research and analyses on companies’ sustainability performance, flagged concerns, or thematic topics
- Track progress and follow up on engagement commitments with respective internal stakeholders
- Support internal ESG related projects and processes with content creation and report writing
- Ad-hoc requests (e.g. preparation of presentations, capital market research, portfolio analysis)
- Research and follow developments in sustainable business and write internal news articles on them
Key requirements / Skills / Experience:
- Advanced stage of your degree in Business Administration, Economics, Political Science, or Environmental Science with a genuine interest in finance, sustainability and climate change mitigation
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Strong research skills and writing, with the ability to interpret data and repackage it into reports or power point presentations with a cohesive narrative for senior management
- Excellent team player and enjoy working in an international environment and comfortable interacting with a variety of internal and external senior stakeholders
- In-depth academic knowledge of, or strong interest in, capital markets and sustainability topics (e.g. impact investing, SDGs, climate change, engagement)
- Good academic grades and professional proficiency in English
- Prior working experiences and internships would be a plus
You must be registered as student for the entire duration of the internship.
Entry date at 01.02.2023 or later, 6 months Full-time is preferred.
In order to consider your application properly, we kindly ask for the following documents from your side: CV, Cover Letter, Employer testimonials / references or recommendation letters (if any), University grades/transcripts of records and high-school transcript (if possible) and your current Certificate of enrollment. Please upload these documents when applying for the role.
16348 | Asset & Investment Management | Student | Allianz Investment Management | Full-Time | Temporary
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.