Website Allianz Global Investors
Insurer | Asset Manager
Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
At Allianz Global Investors our people enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. If you are looking for a fast-paced working environment, you are resolved to cultivate and expand your talents and relish a challenge, then join us now!
We are committed to giving our people – experienced and energetic professionals alike – the opportunities and experiences they seek to thrive and gain personal fulfilment. We will work with you to craft your own career, develop your personal growth, and align your achievements with your ambitions.
This position offers you an exceptional opportunity to learn all aspects of sustainable and impact investing at AllianzGI. As a Business Manager for the Sustainable and Impact Investing function, within the CIO Office, you will support the development of AllianzGI’ s Sustainable and Impact Investment objectives across all aspects of the organization – strategy, setup, budget, processes, systems as well as Allianz and Voya ESG requirements from AGI.
You will work closely together with the Sustainable and Impact Investing senior leadership team and team colleagues in the Investment Business Management area.
In this exciting role, you will support the execution of AllianzGI’ s Sustainable and Impact investing strategy. In particular, the role will aid the Global Head of Sustainable and Impact Investing and its management team, by navigating AllianzGI and internal processes as well as identifying new opportunities to become more efficient and effective. We are happy to consider applicants from Frankfurt or Paris.
The role will be of integral support to the Sustainable and Impact Investing function as it delivers on the ambition to secure AllianzGI’ s future as a sustainability shaper. It will also involve the preparation of presentation & strategic documents as well as project management of key initiatives.
- Preparing senior management presentations and strategic documents for internal governance bodies and decision-making processes as well as external audiences
- Responsible for the coordination and analysis of a variety of business topics, providing recommendations to the management team as well as implementation planning and project management where required
- Be responsible for coordinating and documenting Sustainability management and governance meetings (e.g SIWG) incl. preparation and follow up
- Supporting the development and implementation of effective processes & governance and ongoing collaboration across the Sustainability team
- Support on day-to-day activities to ensure effective running of the platform (i.e. vendor set up, new business activity complexity assessments) as well as navigating internal processes (setup, staffing, processes, systems and more)
- Coordination across the Sustainability team on cross-team initiatives including supporting the planning for team meetings and offsites.
- Driving and supporting various Sustainability and Impact initiatives as well as firm wide initiatives representing the Sustainability platform
- Coordinating and preparing answers for requests from internal (CEO office) and external (AZ, AIM, Voya) stakeholders including where required analysis, coordination, implementation planning and project management
- Support the budget management & financial controlling/ of the function.
- Strong experience in a similar role particularly with a recognized track-record in project management in large or complex organizations
- Sound understanding of sustainability and asset management and, in particular, the developing regulatory environment
- Experience in presentation preparation and excellent communication as well as presentation skills
- Teammate mentality and ability to learn quickly and adapt to constantly evolving sustainable investing market dynamics
- Demonstratable mind set of operational follow through and execution of complex tasks
- Ability to work in an international environment and make people from different backgrounds and cultures work together
- Proficiency in English is required, further language skills are a plus
- High interest in sustainable investment business
- High degree of self-organization and pro-active attitude
- Good knowledge of AllianzGI and the structure/setup of its investment platform would be a plus
About Allianz Global Investors
We invest for the long term and seek to generate value for clients every step of the way. We do this by being active – in how we partner with clients and anticipate their changing needs, and build solutions based on capabilities across public and private markets. Our focus on protecting and enhancing our clients’ assets leads naturally to a commitment to sustainability to drive positive change. Our goal is to elevate the investment experience for clients, whatever their location or objectives.
Putting our clients’ needs first, behaving in an open and transparent way and treating people fairly means acting with integrity. We respect difference and diversity and reward individual performance as well as teamwork. We offer a collegial culture based on strong values, taking individual responsibility, and dedication to mastering challenging tasks. To harness the power of innovation, we invest in the development of our employees. We encourage you to make an impact in a diverse, international, technology-enabled, and increasingly agile environment. If you feel inspired to elevate the active asset management experience, this is the place for you.
We are committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing assistance to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you need support to navigate our websites or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
24648 | Asset & Investment Management | Professional | Allianz Global Investors | Full-Time | Permanent