Website Allianz Global Investors
Insurer | Asset Manager
Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
We at Allianz Global Investors enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. Are you looking for a new challenge within an active asset management company? Then join us now!
We are looking for you! We are currently hiring an Apprentice. This role is based in Paris.
You have a passion for crafting new investment ideas and want to see them come to fruition; AllianzGI will help you get there. We pride ourselves on our active approach to asset management which also filters into the way we hire, develop and remunerate excellent talent. We are looking for apprenticeship who are keen to demonstrate integrity and dedication to provide outstanding service to clients.
The Allianz Global Investors Impact Private Credit team is currently offering an internship position in Paris office, which will give you the opportunity to work on the selection, credit analysis and execution of private credit investments predominantly in the European lower mid-market space, with a strong environmental and/or social impact angle.
The Impact Private Credit team is part of the Allianz Global Investors’ Private Debt platform with more than EUR 34bn in AUM, and 67 investment professionals based in predominantly in London, Paris, New York, Frankfurt, Munich and Singapore.
The start date will be September 2023.
What You Will Do
- Participate in structuring, and execution of direct lending transactions alongside private equity funds
- Perform due diligence and credit analysis, run financial models and elaborate the investment memorandum for opportunities to be presented to the investment committee
- Assist the rest of the investment team with research analysis
- Participation to marketing and reporting efforts
What You Bring
- Pursuing a Master degree (with an apprenticeship program) from a top business or engineering school or university with a specialization in finance
- Previous experience in one of the following areas: Private Equity or Private Credit , M&A, Structured, or Leveraged Finance team of a leading investment bank, Debt advisory, Transaction Services team of audit firms
- Knowledge of financial modelling
- Analytical, synthesis and clear oral/written communication
- Understanding of financial statement analysis and valuation methods
- Passion for impact investing
- Curiosity, dynamism, rigor, team player, adaptability
- Competency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Fluent in French and English
What we offer
- Flexible working from home and abroad according to internal guidelines (hybrid model/ flexible working hours/cross-border remote work)
- Access to pension/ savings plans/ Allianz products
- We invest in you: Company share purchasing plan
- Work-Life with us: Mental health and wellbeing programs
- Career opportunities within the entire Allianz Group
- Self-guided learning and development
- … and so much more!
About Allianz Global Investors
AllianzGI is an inclusive organization and together we want to build an environment where everybody feels welcome and accepted no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
As an active asset manager, we invest for the long term and seek to generate value for clients every step of the way. We do this by being active – in how we partner with clients and anticipate their changing needs, and build solutions based on capabilities across public and private markets. Our focus on protecting and enhancing our clients’ assets leads naturally to a commitment to sustainability to drive positive change. Our goal is to elevate the investment experience for clients, whatever their location or objectives.
Putting our clients’ needs first, behaving in an open and transparent way and treating people fairly means acting with integrity. We respect difference and diversity and reward individual performance as well as teamwork. We offer a collegial culture based on strong values, taking individual responsibility, and dedication to mastering challenging tasks. To harness the power of innovation, we invest in the development of our employees. We encourage you to make an impact in a diverse, international, technology-enabled, and increasingly agile environment. If you feel inspired to elevate the active asset management experience, this is the place for you.
We are committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing assistance to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you need support to navigate our websites or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com .
29485 | Asset & Investment Management | Student | Allianz Global Investors | Full-Time | Temporary