Website ABN AMRO
Bank | Asset Manager
- 10+ jaar
- Analytische skills
- Een duurzame mindset
- See vacancy text
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Senior Manager ESG
At a glance
Sustainable investing has increased substantially the past years. At the end of 2013 we had less than EUR 5bn of ESG client assets, while at the end of 2021 we surpassed the EUR 43bn. From a niche it has now become mainstream and it is the default offering to our clients. The growth of sustainable investing worldwide has also led to increased regulation and (voluntary) standards on sustainability topics. In addition, ABN AMRO is working on its Climate Strategy to align the client assets with the Paris Agreement. Therefore we are looking to expand the Sustainability Team.
The Manager is part of the Sustainability Team that works on a wide range of topics that support ABN AMRO’s sustainability strategy. Your exact activities will depend on your interests, qualifications and work that needs to be performed. Your work can include the following:
- Engagement with investee companies, asset managers (public markets) and general partners (private markets);
- ESG policies for our investment activities and services;
- Involved in strategy and KPI discussions and implementation;
- Involved in the implementation of the EU Sustainable Finance Regulation and other public policy matters;
- Involved in the implementation of the Climate Strategy for client assets;
- Support other teams with the development of sustainable investment products;
- Provide expert input to other global teams or the local private banks on sustainability topics, as needed;
- Cooperate with group departments and other business line on bank-wide sustainability topics, like climate, biodiversity and human rights;
- Development of sustainability trainings for colleagues and knowledge-sharing;
- Obtain in-depth knowledge of the entire set of climate regulation, commitments and methodologies;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key service providers and stakeholders;
- Ensure that there is a consistent strategy that structurally prevents ‘greenwashing’.
You will join the Sustainability Team, which is part of the Global Product & Service Management department. Your colleagues will have different and complementary expertise in relevant sustainability and impact areas.
You will work in an international environment and will cooperate with many teams within and outside Wealth Products. The team is responsible for drafting and implementing the “ESG and Sustainability Standards for Investment Products and Solutions” for Retail and Private Banking. Those standards are derived from ABN AMRO’s strategy and risk policies and from international standards like the UN Principles for Responsible Investing. The team supports the other globally working teams, the local private banks and our asset manager on a wide range of sustainability topics. This includes product development, non-financial reporting, policy implementation and training. The team also cooperates with group departments and other business lines on bank-wide sustainability topics.
- Academic level (wo)
- Proven affinity with sustainability in combination with banking
- Strong communication skills, stakeholder management and organisational sensitive
- Professional working proficiency in business English
We are offering
We offer a great place where you can directly contribute to ABN AMRO’s strategy. We offer you the opportunity to work on actual challenges in a dynamic and international environment. And the freedom to get the best out of yourself, to work flexibly and a lot of room to grow. Furthermore:
- We help you to stay fit & vital
- Hybrid working (from home or at the office)
- Salary indication gross per year based on a 40-hour work week: Eur 100k – 125k all-in (incl. holiday allowance / benefit budget). Scale depends on the knowledge, experience and potential you bring. A 36-hour work week is also possible
- A personal development budget of €1,000 per year
- An annual public transport subscription
- A good pension scheme
Respond to this vacancy now. For job related questions you can contact Vincent Triesschijn, email@example.com.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies